How Was Your Day? Is a PR Friendly lifestyle blog based in the Midwest. I’m Greta, and I do most of the writing and posting around here. I’m a 20-something West Coast native that is now Midwest based. What part of the West Coast, you ask? All of it! From stints that were just north of the Mexican border to just south of the Canadian border, I’ve lived everywhere. We even spent some time in the tropics!
Having those experiences has influenced my world views. I’m free-spirited, easy going, and always on the lookout for a great adventure. Be it food, fashion, travel, fun, or new products, I like to know about it. My tastes and personal style is very eclectic. I love Mid Century Modern design and color.
I love to create! I have used those skills to create products and projects for many manufacturers. I have had DIY projects published in books and magazines.
Who is Greta:
- I have a BA in History.
- I currently work in PR, Marketing, and as a Writer.
- I’ve been blogging since the early 2000’s, and it’s come a long way, baby.
- I am curious about everything.
- I have traveled extensively.
- Hockey Fan does not even begin to describe my zeal for the sport.
About How Was Your Day
- Midwest based lifestyle blog
- Regularly covering fashion, style, design, food, DIY, and beauty. And anything else that catches my eye.
- I enjoy product reviews and giveaways. Oh! And pretty, shiny, colorful things.
Large Events I’ve Attended (several times, unless otherwise noted)
- Tucson Gem Shows