Crayon Rocks – Soy Crayons for Little Hands

crayonrockswm (500 x 498) Crayon Rocks   Soy Crayons for Little Hands

Coloring is one of the great joys in life.  I’m not ashamed to admit it – I still love to color.  Let’s face it – there’s not a whole lot of things that are better than brand new crayons.  Crayon Rocks soy crayons are all kinds of fun.

Crayon Rocks soy crayons are available in a myriad of colors.  While they don’t have the entire 96 color range of the big names, there are more than enough colors to make anyone happy.  Made with Soy wax, instead of petroleum, these are better for your kids and the environment.   The soybeans are grown in the USA, and the soy crayons are colored with mineral pigments.

Another feature I like is that these don’t have the paper wrapping.  I’ve always had sensory issues with construction paper and the paper that’s wrapped around  crayons is very similar.  I’m sure I can’t be the only person like that.

crayonrocks2 (500 x 374) Crayon Rocks   Soy Crayons for Little Hands

The soy Crayon Rocks had a rich color saturation and a smooth feel.  They didn’t drag at all when I was coloring.  I mean, I had to test them out, right?  I also think the shape of the crayon rocks would be comfortable for little hands to grasp.  They were a little clumsy for my hands, but I don’t think I’m the targeted end user.  ;)  However, I think they’d be great for little ones, and even toddlers with some adult supervision.  They're even designed to prepare fingers and hands for handwriting!

Crayon Rocks soy crayons are an affordable and adorable crayon option.  They’d make a great stocking stuffer, too!

HWYDdisclaimer(36) Crayon Rocks   Soy Crayons for Little Hands

About Greta Brinkley

Greta is a newly minted 30 year old, originally from the West Coast. Now living in the Midwest, she loves hockey, sparkles, nail polish, and bright colors. She also cannot resist anything that has peanut butter and chocolate together. And she hates filling out bios. Yep.

Comments

1. Jennifer Young says:

These are so cute!  My daughter is having a "rainbow" birthday party and these would be great to include in her gift bags for her friends too! :)

2. awesome! I will have to look out for theses

3. Jaime Nicole says:

These are so much fun!  These would be perfect for my youngest!

4. I want crayon rocks for my 2 yo they're the perfect size and shape to fit in his hand and I don't have to worry when he sticks them in his mounth

5. Mary Dailey says:

Where were these when my son was a child?

6. these seem perfect for little ones

7. bill elliott says:

TYhis is great, I will look for them next time I go shopping

8. I love the shape of these, they are perfect for my 2 yr old grandson to grasp

9. these look great for little hands

10. Christina C says:

I love that the shape is ergonomic for tiny hands.

11. Audra Weathers says:

These are neat; I like the shape of them…probably wouldn't break so easily like the straight crayons if you stepped on them.

12. Super cute and creative idea! I know these would be a hit in my house! =)

13. amy williams says:

I love these both my sons love collecting rocks and drawing this would make them happy.

14. Rae Higgins says:

They seem to be a safer coloring option, and they're darn cute to boot!

15. Audra Weathers says:

I also think these would make great party favors or stocking stuffers. :-)

16. These are so cute, look like they'd be easy for little hands to hold! I agree with others, they'd also be a fun, affordable option to include in goody bags.

17. What a great idea for little hands. Thanks for the review!
    cjnedrow at gmail dot com

18. Perfect for my nephew's little hands!

19. Hannah Avery says:

I think my son would enjoy these!

20. These seem perfect for little hands. Thanks for the giveaway.

21. Rachael Henzman says:

I still love to color too, and I agree that the paper on traditional crayons is really annoying.  Thanks for the information :)

22. Jennifer Nielsen says:

This is one of the best craft ideas ever! I mean, who doesn't have a bucket of broken crayons? But even more than their awesome design, they are made out of soy!!