Since we're still getting to know one another, I thought I should share some of the things I really like. You may have a chance to win one (or more!) of these things soon.
1. Lip Balm. My favorite lip balm is one I bought in Seattle at a small store a dozen years ago. I carried the empty tin around for a while, comparing it to every similar lip balm I ran across. Alas, the tin is long gone and i never have run across the same one again. A close second is Burt's Bees. I love the tingle, the scent, the lack of taste, pretty much everything. At any given time, I have 3 or 4 different lip balms on me.
2. Miranda Lambert. Love her sound, her attitude, her personality. And this song? Yeah…
3. Harmonica Necklace. I totally dig these! Sly. Sassy. Kitsch. Plus, it gives you something to do if you're dying of boredom or need someone's attention. And you never know when a jam is going to break out.
4. Makeup. My favorite time of the year is Christmas. Not for the season, particularly, but because that's when the cosmetic companies put out the big collections of makeup! I have always loved cosmetics, even though I'm not particularly girly in my everyday life.
5. Old Buildings. I adore old buildings. Some have been remodeled, some have not. All have a rich and varied history.
How about you? What do you dig?